'69 Road Runner for sale, a former co member of the San Diego Mopar club




Hello everyone, my name is Robert and was a member of the club before I had to move back to L.A. If you or anybody you know are interested, please contact me. It's in great shape and, with few exceptions, has been garaged more than it's been outside for at least the last 15 years.

History as I know it:
1969 the cars was purchased and 6 months later the owner went to Vietnam as was killed in action. For about 10 years, the family just kept the car in the garage as a memorial. Then ,the brother drove the car and I don't have any information for those years. In 1990, an attorney bought it and drove it for a few years. Then, he parked it in a garage, with several other collectible cars, driving it very little for the next 7-8 years. He sold it to me in 2001 and I did the work listed below.

383 w/new Holly Carb
Hurst 4 speed (manual)
new interior (carpet, roof liner, dash pad, seats and trunk liner)
I wish I took a picture of floor and truck pan. Both looked like new.
Instrument cluster was completely restored by Red Line Gages. The plastic bezel was re-chromed, speedometer numbers and lines redone, and new components so it's like new.
I added a tach while I was at it.
electronic ignition
new exhaust
radiator redone
8 track in dash
gas tank removed and cleaned
It's a nice car and always starts. I'm really sorry to have to sell it.
35k OBO

in the Pasadena area.
robert giambalvo robertg311@yahoo.com
626 676 6200